Monday, March 15, 2010

Ready for church and playing with my toys!








Well, this past weekend we took Eliza to church and she stayed in the nursery this time. We were really worried because she was hysterical when we left, but assumed she would have fun playing and be distracted. I don't know how many times during the service we both asked if we should go get her!:) Well, we didn't have to because one of the reverends brought her to us and she was not happy! Poor thing! She has to get used to it though because once she turns one she will be going to mothers day out and she will be there for 3 hours. Also, Barton and I are dying to go on a trip so she will REALLY have to get used to us not always being there.

Eliza is starting to really learn things these days. When I say "hi" she waves and when I say "yay" she claps. Eliza also loves her "First Words" book that we look at everyday. She is starting to point to the picture when I ask her to tell me where something is. What a smart girl! I am ready for her to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment