Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another first!




Well, this 'a first I wasn't expecting, but on March 5th Eliza discovered that to save time she could crawl onto the coffee table to reach the other side instead of crawling or walking to the other side! Ahh! Now I really can't ever turn my back on her! She is one strong girl that is for sure. She loves to climb! She is climbing the stairs and also loves to climb the posts on our four poster bed. Barton and I decided that she needs to take gymnastics when she gets old enough. Well, Barton said rock climbing, but I put an end to that quick!

3 comments:

  1. and this is why we bought a new coffee table last weekend, lol. I still thinks she looks a lot like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find a leather ottoman/coffee table to replace this because it is way too dangerous! I have taken a bunch of furniture out of the house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we bought an oval wood table, no corners!

    ReplyDelete