Sunday, April 18, 2010

Eliza's Baptism weekend


























We had a very awesome and busy weekend with the family. Barton and I had a date night Friday and went to see some tennis at the Family Circle Cup. Unfortunately the Atlanta player lost, but we had a great time. Saturday we all went the the USS Yorktown and watched the Blue Angels. That was quite a show! Eliza had a long day, but did awesome and didn't fuss once. She is one happy little girl! Sunday was her Baptism and she was the cutest thing in her dress. She wore the same dress that my sister, brother and I wore as well as my niece Madison. My mom actually made the dress herself so it was really special and quite beautiful. Eliza did great and I was so worried she would cry, but no tears were shed. I think she loved having all the attention on her! It was really special and I am really glad we chose the church we did. Long busy weekend and we are exhausted, but we had such a good time and I was glad to have some good family time! Eliza has also started standing up without pulling up on something and standing without holding onto anything so I think we are getting closer to walking! Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment